Happy Belated New Year!
First of all I’m sorry I have been inactive between Christmas and now but this is due to simply wanting some quality time with family. This has been my first Christmas since I’ve been working that I actually didn’t get a lot of time off so I made the most of it by not being glued to my laptop everyday.
I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year I certainly did and I’ve loved reading through my bloglovin’ feed over this festive period. I’m not usually one for New Years Resolutions but with my blog coming up to being 1 year old I thought I could set some resolutions for myself and my little ol’ blog.
1. I’m going to try be more healthy, that’s right I’m going to drink more water, do a little more exercise and eat more good foods. My skin is disgusting right now so this may be a New Years Resolution that will help!
2. (Linked in with number one) I want to control my skin, I am oily (Really Oily) so this year I’m going to find a skincare routine that is unbreakable and which will control my oily, spot prone skin!
3. Organisation is key, last year I was so unorganised and with this year being a pretty big one with it being my 21st this month, my boyfriends 21st in may and so on I will be an organised person.
5. I want to get a job I love. It’s no secret that I’m unhappy in my job right now and I want to make this the priority.
6. Spend more quality time with family and stop being glued to social media. This means some scheduling apps maybe? I spent most of 2014 neglecting my boyfriend for Twitter which I felt super bad about esp when he said ‘there is three people in this relationship, me, you and your blog’ oops.
Not bad for a girl who never makes new years resolutions aye? I’d love to know what your New Years Resolutions are and if your a keeper or a breaker of them! I’m going to do my best to keep these too as my first official set of resolutions, which isn’t looking too good as I’m writing this post with a large glass of southern comfort and lemonade… I’ll start being good tomorrow!