Another month and another Birchbox. I always look forward to my Birchbox day and this month it came super early which I loved! Lately I have seen a lot of adult colouring books I received one in my #thecitygirls goody-bag and I was thrilled. I love colouring so you can imagine my excitement when I got to start colouring my actual Birchbox! This months box is all about freeing your mind and being creative. In this months box is:
1. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturiser in Light | £27
2. WAH London Nail Art Pen in Shade 09 | from £7
3. Parlor by Jeff Chastain Moisturing Sea Salt Spray | £17
4. Jelly Pong Pong Caribbean Sun Bronzer Duo in Martinique | £15.95
5. Absolution Youth Activator Mask | £29
6. Number 4 Lumiere d’Hiver Reconstructing Masque | £36
7. Colouring Pencils
I am seriously impressed with this box and have already tried everything within the box! My favourite product from this months box would have to be the WAH London Nail art pen or the Absolution Youth Activator Mask. The only product I am not keen on is the Moisturising Sea Salt Spray, it made my hair feel greasy and unmanageable. I don’t know if it’s my hair type of the product but I definitely couldn’t get along with this when I tried it the other day.
What was your favourite product from this months Birchbox?