Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I’m posting late about my December Glossybox but with the Benefit Advent Calendar being every four days I sort of pushed my Glossybox post back to the end of the pile. Never the less I am still giving you my insights before the end of December!
Now you know I’m usually super unimpressed when my glossybox’s turn up but this month they took me by massive surprise! Although this months box doesn’t have a theme to it and I like when boxes have themes to them because it makes them a little more special. As you already know my Birchbox had a theme (read here). So it was a little bit of a disappointment that glossybox didn’t have a theme but hey-ho!
I personally love all the products I got in this months glossy-box which is rare for me so I am super happy, I received:
1. Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek & Lip Stain [Full Size] – RRP £12.99
2. TRESemme Renewal Hair and Scalp Nourish Renew Tonic [Full Size] – RRP £5.50
3. Anatomicals Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets That Chap. Day and Night Spot Stick [Full Size] – RRP £3.79
4. Essence Colour and Go Nail Polish [Full Size] – RRP 2.99 Euro
5. SkinPrep Hydra Boost – Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum – RRP £24.99 for 70 ML (I received 15ml)
I actually loved my GLOSSYBOX this month and as I liked it so much I will be reviewing the products I loved the most on their own posts! Especially the TRESemme tonic! It’s lush!