My second Birchbox! Wow was I excited about this box when I opened the packaging. The lid of the box didn’t even close properly and the box felt heavy! Happy Monday to Hannah!! I was very surprised to see what I had in this months box. I hadn’t seen any sneek peaks like I normally would so the mystery made this box more exciting. This months box is all about keeping cosy. The products have been chosen with a ‘cosy night in’ in mind. The products I received have definitely got cosy written all over them and Birchbox must know how I like to get cosy.
This month I received:
1. English Laundry Signature For Her | RRP £60
2. Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle | RRP £14
3. Lord and Berry Mini Bronzer in Sienna | RRP £19
4. OPI Nail Polish in A Grape Affair! | RRP £11.95 (Full Sized Product)
5. Dr. Jart + V7 Cleansing Foam | RRP £15 (Full Sized Product)
6. Drinkwel | RRP £39.99
There are definitely some brands in this box I have never heard of! I was super excited to see OPI in this months Birchbox, I do love a good nail polish! I’m thinking about doing a full review of each product instead of doing an overview of each so if you would like to see a review of one of the above products please do write so in comments.
Yet again I am extremely satisfied with Birchbox.